Everyone Gets Heard
Sometimes tough conversations need to be had. We believe not everyone has to agree but everyone can be heard.
We’ve facilitated international summits, national dialogues, hard conversations between business units, and sat between small remote communities, Government’s and NGO’s to assist them to find an agreed way forward.
We thrive bringing disparate voices together to build a coherent narrative to support a shared purpose and common goals.
- Abalone Industry Association of Western Australia
- Australia Council for the Arts
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- Charles Sturt University
- Celebrate WA
- Erth Visual & Physical Inc
- Far North Community Services
- Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Health Services
- Kimberley Development Commission
- Pacific Libraries Summit, INELI Oceania
- Rural Clinical School of Western Australia, University of Western Australia and Notre Dame University
- The Shire of Christmas Island
- Telethon kids Institute
- WA Council of Social Services
- WA Department of Culture and the Arts
- WA Country Health Service, WA Department of Health
- West Coast Eagles
Leadership and Organisational Development →
Delegation from West Australia’s Aboriginal Health sector meet with Sagkeeng First Nation, Chief and Council members to discuss Health issues.